However, while there are many people who want to have a good body, not all are aware about good muscle building exercises that they can do. If you are one of them, then here are several exercises that will take you the best route towards your best body ever.
All-time Best Muscle Building Exercises
- Bent-leg knee raises – Lay down on your back as you relax your head and neck. Place your hands on the floor near your bottom, and place your feet on the floor. Lower your abdominal muscles and raise your knees towards your chest, then back on the floor again. Do this for 12 times.
- The Bridge – This is part of most pilates program that can be considered one of the easiest muscle building exercises because of its simplicity yet good results. All you need to do is to go in your push-up position but with bent elbows. Straighten your body and pull your abdominals in. Breathe in for 20 seconds, then for 60 seconds. Do this once or twice in sets of two.
- Tricep Pull Downs – Using a tricep pushdown machine, go to the bar and lift it up then bring it to your waist. Do this step for 10 times.
- Leg Extensions – Sit on a leg extension machine. Place your legs on the bar and lean your body back. Lift the bar and do this for 10 times. This may seem simple, but this is one of the most effective muscle building exercises there is.
- Bicep curls – Of course, do not leave your arms out. Actually, the arms are the easiest part of the body that you can trim down. Using a pair of dumbbells or weights, curl the weight toward your shoulders. Hold the position for a few seconds and bring it back to the starting position. Do about 10 repetitions of this set.
These five muscle building exercise can help you achieve good set of muscles that you will surely be proud of. But before starting off with this program, here are some reminders to further guide you:
Muscle Building Reminders
- Do this cycle only twice a week during the first two weeks. Make sure that your rest period in every set will be no longer than 30 seconds. After every set, try to rest for about a minute or two before doing the next set.
- After the first two weeks, do the following exercises at least thrice a week.
- In exercises that involve the use of weights, make sure that you use the right equipment. Do not attempt to carry heavier things, especially if you are just starting out.
All in all, muscle building exercises are very good not only in improving your body, but your overall health. Once you are comfortable with these exercises, you can maybe look into muscle confusion. What are your best muscle building exercises? Share with us your exercising routine.
If you are looking for the best method to lose your stubborn abdominal fats, you need to check out this ONE secret to burn fat. I have personally tried many other fat loss programs, but nothing even comes close to the effectiveness of this method.
I struggled for years to burn fat, until I found this 1 secret.